Pony Soccer: All at Parksville Community Park
U7/U8 coed and U9/U10 Girls: 0900-1000.
U6 coed and U9/10 boys: 1015-1115.
U11/U12 girls and boys: at Springwood School Fields, 1215-1315
U13 boys and girls: at Springwood School Fields, 1330-1430
HCFC Schedule Page
Some schedules are now posted: just follow the link below to the HCFC Schedule Page.
Note: you will have to enter your age group/division to access your team schedule.
- Soccer cleats
- Shin pads
- Soccer socks (to cover shin pads)
- Athletic shorts (with no pockets or zippers on pockets) or athletic pants for bottoms
- Toque and gloves when it gets cold
An OYSS team jersey will be provided by your coach (to be returned at end of season).
BC Coaches Week Vancouver Island is part of an initiative of ViaSport British Columbia. Our week long celebration features workshops and clinics specially designed for coaches, athletes, parents and recreation leaders. Many clinics and workshops are FREE or are low cost!
BC Soccer's Coastal Season Kicks Off the First Weekend in September! Learn More
- Learn more about the free grassroots services and Coaching Courses BC Soccer is offering
- Support professional soccer in British Columbia and help bring it to the city of New Westminster. Learn more and sign the petition today.
- BC Soccer and the BCSPL introduce the retreat line for the U13 intake group in the BCSPL. Learn More.
- Last fall more than 2100 people completed the BC Soccer survey to help improve the game in British Columbia. View a highlighted review of results.
- BC Soccer hosted a very succesful Pacific Challenge Series which focuses on Player Development. Learn More.
- The Long Term Player Development Newsletter is now available. Learn More.
Register Online Today!
Just click here to get on the pitch, make friends and have a great, healthy time!
- U6: $100
- U7-10: $116
- U11-18: $183
Contact SOS for financial assistance with fees if needed.
Please Note: If you wish to withdraw your child from fall soccer you are entitled to a full refund (less a $50 administration fee) up until September 30th, 2014. No refunds will be awarded after October 1st, except in extenuating circumstance. Please contact Oceanside Youth Soccer Society at email@example.com to have your refund processed.
Pony games will be played on Saturday mornings at Parksville Community Park. Game times will be determined based on enrollment but will be either 9-10 am or 10:15-11:15am. Saturday morning sessions will run for twelve weeks from September 13th to November 29th, 2014.
Attention: Youth skill development sessions will be held Mondays, running for ten weeks starting September 22nd and ending on November 24th. These sessions are run by a professional coach, cost of participation is included in the registration fee and all players are strongly encouraged to attend.
Location to be determined, timing of sessions likely:
- U6-U8: 4:30-5:30pm
- U9: 5:45-6:45pm
House league games are played on Saturdays (mostly) or Sunday (older ages only) for 23 weeks starting September 13th and ending March 7th, 2015. Games will not be played during the Christmas break. Field locations and game times to be determined based on enrollment and field availability. Interclub play is involved with games typically alternating between Home and Away (Away may be Nanaimo, Ladysmith or Gabriola).
Attention: Youth skill development sessions will be held Mondays, running for ten weeks starting September 22nd and ending on November 24th.
- U10-12: 5:45-6:45pm
- U13-18: 7:00-8:00pm
Will be determined based on enrollment and interest from House league players.
The Storm franchise is an elite soccer program for players in the upper Vancouver Island "South" region, featuring players from five local soccer clubs:
- Mid-Isle Soccer Club
- Oceanside Youth Soccer Society
- Harbour City Football Club
- Gabriola Soccer Association
- Alberni Valley Youth Soccer Association
The Storm franchise forms both Boys and Girls teams at the U14, U15, U16, and U17-18 levels. Storm teams play in the Vancouver Island Premier League (VIPL) along with the Upper Island North franchise, the "Riptide", and four teams from the Lower Island Soccer Association.Read More
Oceanside Youth Soccer Society offers soccer to our members in a number of tiers. To learn more, read our information PDFSoccer Tiers (PDF)
As a part of BC Soccer’s ongoing effort to promote lifelong involvement in sport, BC Soccer’s Grassroots Development Committee has created a way for youth players to continue enjoying the beautiful game after they graduate.Read More